Bookkeeping via the internet and the possibility of online co-operation with an accountant is a new and popular development.
Having fast access to current data gives you many advantages. Without too much knowledge of bookkeeping and with only a PC with an internet connection, you can update and consult your bookkeeping with your accountant wherever you are and at any time.
Especially when your administration lets you down, or if there is no full-time job for a bookkeeper, online bookkeeping can be the ideal solution. DB&C can offer you a simple online administration program from:
They develop online administration software that will simplify your business administration. Here are the advantages this brings:
- Access to your online archive from wherever you may be, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- As the archive is digital, paper will be saved (beneficial for cost exposure and the environment);
- Provides a clear, online, overview of all financial documents and tax returns submitted during a particular financial year;
- Copies of correspondence can always be retrieved and consulted in the online archive;
- It is possible to determine exactly which access rights you provide to the user accounts created yourself.
Would you like to have more information regarding online accountancy, please contact our office at +31 (0) 20 5 789 800.
For any technical questions please contact Reeleezee at +31 (0) 346 258 080 during office hours. Their email address firstname.lastname@example.org.